[LUG.ro] flyer final para flisol

Horacio Castellini lugro@lugro.org.ar
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:40:52 +0000 (GMT)

> No sabia que habia sistemas operativos de juguetes,
> sabia que habia
> sistemas operativos para juguetes! ? :)

Bueno para ampliar tus conocimientos .... leete...

http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=652381

Windows is called a "toy operating system" for this
reason. Its memory protection, where it exists, is
horrible. Its security is totally nonexistant.
Microsoft keeps releasing standard software with
security holes all over it. It doesn't have some of
the incredibly useful features that most X11 window
managers have, like multiple desktops. Nothing for it
is open source, except for the occasional odd piece of
software floating around somewhere. Most users I know
who know something about computers, know how to
program, and aren't forced to use it and don't have an
definite economic interest in using it, don't. They
use it for games. Hence, it gets called a "toy
operating system".

Y sino googleando... ;)

¡Llamá a todo el mundo con las mejores tarifas!
Comprá tus tarjetas de llamadas en tres simples pasos
en Yahoo! Telefonía: http://yahoo.tarjetastelefonicas.com