[LUG.ro] núcleo Linux 2.6.34 liberado..

Horacio Castellini horacio9573 en gmail.com
Lun Mayo 17 08:04:28 ART 2010

2.6.34 ha sido publicado. Según se ve el mensaje enviado por el mismo
Linuz Trovald.
http://lkml.org/lkml/2010/5/16/89

So 2.6.34 is out, and the merge window is thus officially open. As
usual, I probably won't do any real pulls for a day or two, in the
(probably futile) hope that we'll have more people running plain 2.6.34
for a while. But you can certainly start sending me pull requests.

Go forth and test,

		Linus