[LUG.ro] Slackware 13.1 liberado

Horacio horacio9573 en gmail.com
Mar Mayo 25 12:26:59 ART 2010

Antes que Julito me gane... :) pongo el anuncio oficial...

Yes, it's that time again!  After many months of development and
careful testing, we are proud to announce the release of Slackware
version 13.1!

    We are sure you'll enjoy the many improvements.  We've done our best
to bring the latest technology to Slackware while still maintaining the
stability and security that you have come to expect.  Slackware is well
known for its simplicity and the fact that we try to bring software to
you in the condition that the authors intended.

http://slackware.com/announce/13.1.php