[LUG.ro] Linux 3.0 en camino

Horacio Castellini horacio9573 en yahoo.com.ar
Lun Mayo 30 07:54:40 ART 2011

Se puede leer en un post de Linus a la LKML como ha decidido cambiar la
numeración de Linux, de forma que la siguiente versión será la 3.0..

https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/5/29/204

Yay! Let the bikeshed painting discussions about version numbering
begin (or at least re-start).

I decided to just bite the bullet, and call the next version 3.0. It
will get released close enough to the 20-year mark, which is excuse
enough for me, although honestly, the real reason is just that I can
no longe rcomfortably count as high as 40.