[LUG.ro] Debate sobre Internet y derechos de autor

Martín Carr tincarr en gmx.com
Lun Mayo 7 12:33:45 ART 2012

El 30/04/12 21:46, Fabian Ezequiel
> Lo que me llama poderosamente la atención es justamente eso, la poca
> justificación e información detrás de lo que estos tipejos sostienen y
> lo peor de todo, estos son parte de los que manejan la batuta (o
> bailan por la plata).

"No hace falta un gran estudio académico"
"Es cierto que debo el estudio académico, pero intuitivamente estoy
hablando, por un lado, porque lo sé, he escuchado a los músicos decir
que la industria musical está en un momento desastroso. Desde Cacho
Castaña hasta Serrat, hasta Sabina, diciendo que la pérdida en las
ventas y cobros de royalties es un dolor terrible para ellos, una
pérdida impresionante"

Y repite esas palabras, intuitivamente, intuición. Cómo puede ser que no
se le caiga la cara?.

Hablando de estudios y falta de información, un artículo en /. habla de
los estudios que sí se realizaron, que demuestran cuánto FUD y mentiras
se usan para defender lo indefendible:

What Various Studies Really Reveal About File-Sharing

"Drew Wilson of ZeroPaid has an interesting look at file-sharing. It all
started with a review of a Phoenix study that was used to promote SOPA.
Wilson says that the study was long on wild claims and short on fact.
While most writers would simply criticize the study and move on, Wilson
took it a step further and looked in to what file-sharing studies have
really been saying throughout the years. What he found was an impressive
19 of 20 studies not getting any coverage. He launched a large series
detailing what these studies have to say on file-sharing. The first
study suggests that file-sharing litigation was a failure. The second
study said that p2p has no effect on music sales. The third study found
that the RIAA suppresses innovation. The fourth study says that the MPAA
has simply been trying to preserve its oligopoly. The fifth study says
that even when one uses the methodology of one download means one lost
sale, the losses amount to less than $2 per album. The studies, so far,
are being posted on a daily basis and are certainly worth the read."

http://entertainment.slashdot.org/story/12/05/07/034250/what-various-studies-really-reveal-about-file-sharing

--
Software Libre = Software libertario
http://libroblanco.org.ar