[LUG.ro] Salió Mint 14

Martín Carr tincarr en gmx.com
Mie Nov 21 17:54:50 ART 2012

Puede interesarles que salió la nueva versión, que arregla algunos
problemas del escritorio MATE, entre otras cosas.

http://blog.linuxmint.com/?p=2216

For the first time since Linux Mint 11, the development team was able to
capitalize on upstream technology which works and fits its goals. After
6 months of incremental development, Linux Mint 14 features an
impressive list of improvements, increased stability and a refined
desktop experience. We’re very proud of MATE, Cinnamon, MDM and all the
components used in this release, and we’re very excited to show you how
they all fit together in Linux Mint 14.

--
Software Libre = Software libertario
http://libroblanco.org.ar